East Of Alinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding Forums for East Of Alinor

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brief Absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Skorm
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage
Lord Skorm

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Brief Absence Empty
PostSubject: Brief Absence   Brief Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:30 am

So as of today, I might be inactive for a while.
My mother just had surgery, and I have to take of her while my father is off at work (as well as the raising of my little brother).
And on top of that, the school semester is coming to an end, and finals are about two weeks away, and I need to finish their class projects and have to get studying for those.

And so, with my sincerest apologies, I must break away for a while.

~ Lord Skorm
Back to top Go down
http://thesummersetisles.weebly.com
Deeza
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Brief Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence   Brief Absence I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 pm

I understand completely, don't worry. I hope she recovers quickly. I will also be less active for a while, as the end of my semester is approaching fast as well.

Deeza
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Brief Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence   Brief Absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 am

No problem,me too im inactive for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://thesummersetisles.weebly.com
Deeza
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Brief Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence   Brief Absence I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Sorry to join the club, but I am afraid that due to problems at work, and some other unfortunate circumstances at the same time, I will most likely be pretty much inactive for the next week or so as well.

So that's all the Core inactive! Very Happy

But I will check in from time to time in case any of the other members post, and answer any urgent questions they may have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brief Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brief Absence   Brief Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brief Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
East Of Alinor :: General :: The Guildhall-
Jump to: