East Of Alinor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding Forums for East Of Alinor

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Join" Thread

Go down 
+9
InsanitySorrow
shewter
willward
Jachyr_Eins
BusterWolF
Lord Skorm
Deeza
jermex
Senten
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

Male Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:27 am

Here you can join
Back to top Go down
http://thesummersetisles.weebly.com
jermex
Head of CA
Head of CA
jermex

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 am

Ok, so I'm Jermex, and maybe You can know me from the High Rock Mod project where I was a CA. I really like Your project to make a whole Summersets for the Oblivion, and I think so I can help. I have few ideas for the Aldmerian architecture what You can used, like these:
The "Join" Thread Oldlighthousepn0.th
This is an old Aldmerian lighthouse on coast. So, if You like that, and want more or have some job for me, just PM'ed me.
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 am

Oh Yes!!You are our hero!!CA Is everything usefull!Welcome to the team! Very Happy

Your drawing skill is very usefull and nice.We need much concept for architectures.
Yet we need concept for Firsthold.Especially yet need architecture idea.
Make a thread in the Concept Arts/Architecture forum.

Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Deeza
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-07-11

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi.

Can I join? I'm working on a plan for the climate regions and vegetation of the Islands. I already mentioned some details on the Beyond Cyrodiil forums, but those were just my first thoughts and I have a much more complete idea now, which I'm working on writing up into a PDF with pictures that I could upload.
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Hi Deeza!Yes of course you can join.Welcome to the team!

Oh vegetations are very nice we need a lot.So what is your occupation exactly?Concept Arter?
Back to top Go down
Lord Skorm
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage
Lord Skorm

Male Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-21

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Welcome to the team Deeza!

It's very nice to have you hear, and some of your input that I've read so far is very informational. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Deeza
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 am

Senten wrote:
So what is your occupation exactly?Concept Arter?

I think that's probably the best fit for me. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner available right now, so I can't send much actual art, but I can describe concepts and send photos of similar real-world things in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Okay i put you to Concept Art.Welcome once more. Smile
Back to top Go down
BusterWolF
Head of Model
Head of Model
BusterWolF

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-25

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Overall Experienced Modeler + Texturer [3DS Max9]   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:21 am

Hi,
I'm BusterWolF you may remember me in such forums like Silgrad Tower.... and so forth.
Anyway, you can use my help in many ways might as be architecture, weapons, armour etc.
I can make good textures from scratch via PS and very knowledgeable on it.
Here you can see some things i done, but most of these models are done a long time ago.
https://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/3D_Moderator_/

I forgot but i think i done an armour for Black Marsh. Its discontinued nobody cared what happened to it. well that's what i think though.
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.silgrad.com/
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 am

Hello BusterWolf!Yes i remember you.

Welcome to the team! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jachyr_Eins
Summerset Modder
Summerset Modder
Jachyr_Eins

Number of posts : 42
Location : Currently riding into the dawn with a paintbrush in one hand and a sword in the other
Registration date : 2008-08-18

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Join   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:25 am

Here to enlist. Hopefully my concept art will be useful
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Welcome!Yes,your skill is pretty good. Wink
Back to top Go down
willward

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-28

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:30 pm

hi im new here i might be interested in helping out lol! how is the progress and wat is done wb
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:26 pm

willward wrote:
hi im new here i might be interested in helping out lol! how is the progress and wat is done wb

Hello willward!
We are working on our first town,West Guard.
And much region is done around Firsthold.
We have new modells and textures,etc.

Welcome ! What is your occupation?If im right,you are a landscaper,isn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down
willward

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 am

exterior modding is that classed as landscaping. so if i helped out what cud i do wb
Back to top Go down
willward

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 am

bump.. alien
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 am

willward wrote:
bump.. alien

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shewter
Summerset Modder
Summerset Modder

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-31

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:25 am

Hi all, shewter from the elsweyr project.Senten asked if I could help with some of the modelling for summerset.I told him I could,although time is limited but i'll do what I can.Did some weapons and the exterior tilest for orcrest,and right now I'm working on the interior tileset.I' not great at moddeling but i can do simple stuff.Never really did anything organic though.So just point me in the right direction as what needs to be done and I'll do what I can.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Senten
Master Wizard
Master Wizard
Senten

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:28 am

shewter wrote:
Hi all, shewter from the elsweyr project.Senten asked if I could help with some of the modelling for summerset.I told him I could,although time is limited but i'll do what I can.Did some weapons and the exterior tilest for orcrest,and right now I'm working on the interior tileset.I' not great at moddeling but i can do simple stuff.Never really did anything organic though.So just point me in the right direction as what needs to be done and I'll do what I can.

Dave

Hello shewter!Welcome in the team,hope you have a lot of fun in our community! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deeza
Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Hello!

At the moment we're concentrating on making the city of Firsthold (all our concept art is here https://thesummersetisles.forumotion.com/architecture-f18/firsthold-concepts-t86.htm)

BusterWolf is making the walls and gates at the moment, would you be interested in making buildings for the city?

The most important are the Castle, Orrery and Mages Guild, but the most useful would probably be the mansions and tenement blocks, because these could be re-used for other towns.

Great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
InsanitySorrow

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-20

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 am

Hey guys Smile

I had a look around at your members and there does not seem to be any scripters onboard, so I thought I would offer my scripting services to you Very Happy

I have not got much time for modding on other projects, but I could sqeeze in scripts for you with no problems.
Back to top Go down
slayernoob23
Associate
Associate
slayernoob23

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-01

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: joining   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 pm

sup im the newest member i have no artistic skill but i have a great imagination or i could be a beta tester before the game releases to the public. i could also think of some ideas you guys can put into the game.

Slayernoob23
lvl 27 orc lol!
Back to top Go down
TheTreasurer
Associate
Associate
TheTreasurer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-01

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 am

I usually join sites like these as just a member to see what's happening.

This time, I actually want to work on something. I could work on interiors or NPCs. I don't really know how to model or script or anything like that, but I know I could definately help in interior design.
I would gladly create NPCs for the mod as well. It looked like there was no one working on that yet, so I could fill the slot.
I can also be a beta tester if you like. I'm pretty good at pointing out flaws in mods when I take a look at them.

Now that I think of it, I can help in exteriors too. Very Happy

TheTreasurer

Smile

Question P.S. I looked at your concept art, and I wonder why you have an orrery concept? The only orreries in Tamriel are in the Imperial City Arcane University and in Stros M'kai.
Back to top Go down
GOOGLEPOX

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-16

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Hey Senten you should know me from the Elsweyr Confederacy, and I was wondering If I could help out here. I can do interiors, exteriors, a bit of scripting, but Im not very good at quests or dialogue. Cpould I work here?
Back to top Go down
TheTreasurer
Associate
Associate
TheTreasurer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-01

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:52 am

GOOGLEPOX wrote:
Hey Senten you should know me from the Elsweyr Confederacy, and I was wondering If I could help out here. I can do interiors, exteriors, a bit of scripting, but Im not very good at quests or dialogue. Cpould I work here?
I think Senten pretty much closed down this project. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Join" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Join" Thread   The "Join" Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Join" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
East Of Alinor :: General :: The Guildhall-
Jump to: